What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
Need to talk?
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Tel: 1-800-273-8255
- Text “HOME” to 741741 to start a text chat with the Crisis Text Line
- Call 911 or go to the nearest hospital, if you think you or your family member has a medical or psychiatric emergency
If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.
- Is there someone you can call - family or a friend?
- Is there a neighbor who can help?
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Emergency Services on 911.
Do you need Medical or Mental Health help?
If you do then it is crucial that you contact the right person and that is most likely to be your doctor. They will know where to get you the specialist help you need.
If your doctor's office is closed their voicemail will direct you to the right place or you can call 911.